The Organic Sunflower Oil from Grainz & More online shop gets squeezed directly from sunflower seeds by crushing them by pressing seeds under the low-temperature condition known as cold pressing resulting in healthy and nutritious oil with a mild and pleasant flavor. The oil contains appreciable quantities of vitamin E, sterols, squalene, and other aliphatic hydrocarbons, terpene, and methyl ketones.
Our Organic Sunflower Oil is an excellent oil for skin care as it’s packed full of Linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that your skin needs to stay healthy. The oil is suitable for all skin types and can be good for those with oily skin. It is high in Vitamins A, B, D, and E which help fight damaging free radicals in the skin. Organic Sunflower Oil contains Lecithin which boosts the oil’s emollient powers, giving you smooth skin. It makes an effective moisturizer, hydrating, protecting, and nourishing the skin. Sunflower Oil is an effective addition to massage oil blends. It is a light oil that penetrates the skin at a medium pace, and it blends well with essential oils, and it brings moisturizing and lubricating properties that will leave your skin feeling silky soft and nourished.
- 100% pure Sunflower Oil, Food Grade, certified organic by the Ghana Food And Drug Association.
- High in the polyunsaturated fatty acid Linoleic acid (Omega 6) and naturally rich in vitamin E.
- Easily absorbed by the skin, our lightweight Organic Sunflower Oil is soothing and protecting, helps keep moisture, and creates a protective barrier against environmental pollutants.
- An ideal oil added to salves, balms, lotions, bath oils, and other homemade formulations.
- Vegan friendly. Hexane free and no GMO.
- Sunflower Oil is a popular oil for cooking with. You can use this versatile oil in salad dressings, smoothies, pasta dishes, a dip for bread, drizzled over grilled fish or meat, roasted vegetables, and many more. It adds flavor and richness.
All vegetable oils and fats are 100% fat and are high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon) and often used in food preparation for dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces, and marinades. Virgin/unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavor and lend themselves well for cold dishes. Refined oils have longer shelf lives and a higher smoke point which is better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the oil.
100% Sunflower Organic Oil (Helianthus annulus)
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. I cannot guarantee this natural product free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies.
Get this organic sunflower 1litre oil from https://grainzandmore.com/.